The DataONE Webinar Series
The DataONE Webinar Series is designed to engage participants in relevant and cutting-edge topics within the Earth and environmental sciences. Please join us for discussions on open science, the role of the data lifecycle, and achieving innovative science through shared data and ground-breaking tools.
Webinars follow an academic calendar and run September through May, pausing during the summer months. Previous webinars can be viewed here .
Webinar Series Facts
- Webinars will occur monthly at 9 AM US Pacific time (12PM US Eastern time) on the second Tuesday of the month, starting February 10th 2015. Each webinar will last one hour, with 30-40 minutes for the presentation and 20-30 minutes for discussion
- Remote access using GoToWebinar
- Webinars will be recorded and posted on this website afterward
- An open forum will be available for 24 hours after the webinar to facilitate further discussion between participants and the speaker
- Check out the DataONE Google Calendar for updates
Please contact us to suggest topics or speakers.